- Hotel Standard Check-in time is 1200 hours IST and check-out time is 1200 hours.
- 24 hours check-in and check-out are available on subject to availability.
- Individual Cancellation, No-Show and Amendment Policy: Cancellation made 3 days prior to the arrival date shall not incur any cancellation charges ‘beyond 1-night retention charges’ will be applicable.
- Group Cancellation (5 rooms and above): Group cancellation made 5 days prior to the arrival date shall incur cancellation charges ‘beyond 100% will be charged through length of stay.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations are not transferable.
- In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your debit/credit card provided at the time of reservation or as per any revised conditions of booking as per the offer.
- Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking and send guests away from the hotel due to their bad conduct and behaviour or for any other safety, security, or medical reasons. This applies in particular, if Guests do not observe instructions given by Hotel employees, express themselves in a discriminating manner, harass or endanger other guests.
- Guests will not be permitted to compromise the health, safety and security aspects of the Hotel, staff or other guests at any point of time.
- Guests are bound to produce an original proof of identity at the time arrival in the Hotel
- Special terms of offer will be applicable for the respective bookings and in case of conflict, the terms of such special offers will prevail.
- Guests are not allowed to bring food and beverage from outside in the Hotel or order food from outside the Hotel.
- In case of conflict in the actual bill provided to you after the receipt of services, the terms of the bill will prevail.
- Neatness and hygiene should be adequately maintained by the Guest. The Guest should always adhere to the safety, security and hygiene duly advised and provided by the Hotel and should avoid breaching the same. The Guest will be solely responsible for any such violation if identified.
- All the assets and valuables of the Hotel should be duly maintained adequately and should not be damaged or destroyed or displaced. The Hotel has the discretion to levy any charges at the time of check out or in future if it is proven beyond doubt that such damage/destruction/ or theft to the asset of the Hotel (both movable and immovable) have been done or caused by the Guest.
- We do everything possible to ensure a secure environment at the premises and we ask that our guests do also. The Hotel takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen or misplaced whilst on the premises due to the acts and omissions of the guests themselves.
- Forgotten and claimed items can be collected from the hotel with valid identification or alternatively the hotel can arrange postage on behalf of the guest at their expense.
- Payment can be made using the credit or debit card, payment gateway link, in cash at the counter.
- Applicable Taxes – Taxes are as applicable at the time of reservation.
- An extension of stay at the Hotel is liable to be offered at rate/offer applicable at the time the extension request is made. In case, the original offer at which the reservation was booked has expired at that time, the hotel is not liable to offer a room at the original rates but at current rates on offer.
- Certain privileged booking rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund or any change. The Customer is therefore advised to check the room description and any such conditions carefully prior to making a booking. Hotel shall not be liable to cancel or refund any charges or alter any reservations if booking is made under special rates or special offers.
- Upon cancellation of booking, the refund of the booking amount will be initiated. The booking amount after deduction of cancellation charges and taxes, as applicable, will be credited into the bank account of the Customer through which payment was done (i.e. debit card/ credit card/ net-banking and any electronic mode). The refund process may take 10-15 business days.
Bookings are registered with your photo-identity proof while checking-in, which is mandatory. Indian Nationals can present any of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Pan Card. Foreign Nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa.
- Contact details including title, name, postal and email addresses, pincode, contact telephone numbers
- Business information, such as employer details
- Transaction information, including payment and reservation and booking details
- Purchase history, including previous and future stays information
- Demographic information
- Expressed preferences
- Customer communication preferences
- Customer feedback
- Info shared through reliable third parties like travel agencies, distributors and list rental companies
How we use it
- Administration and management of room
- Taxi bookings
- Processing transactions
- To send all current and future documentation and communication, including promotions
Hotel Pearl Royal takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site: any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your information, we will handle it in accordance with our usual practices.
- The Hotel is not responsible for damage or disappearance of vehicles kept in the parking area. The hotel is obliged to clearly express in the parking area that the area is not supervised and the hotel is not responsible for the property kept in there.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
- The transport to the airport is provided as an ancillary service and the Hotel is not accountable to whatsoever happens to the guests during such transits.